ŠKODA Roadside Assistance
To save you from any kinds of hassles and troubles in your journey, we now provide roadside assistance to our customers. With our Roadside Assistance, we help you to be back on your way very soon. With BRITE ŠKODA, you can avail of dependable and secure roadside assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We have a comprehensive assistance program at BRITE ŠKODA; it is designed to help our customers’ peace of mind. Our team assists in motoring emergencies, from immobilisation due to breakdown to minor emergencies such as punctures. You can rely on our roadside assistance program, whatever the situation, and wherever you happen to be.
8 Features of ŠKODA’s Roadside Assistance –
• Mechanical/Electrical Assistance – If it isn’t possible to mobilise your car at the breakdown location, we assure you to deliver your vehicle to your preferred authorised ŠKODA repairer (in a major town). In any other city, we will tow your vehicle to the nearest authorised ŠKODA partner (within 20 km from the breakdown location).
• Flat/Weak Battery – If you end up immobilised with a flat or a weak battery, we assure you to attend your vehicle. Our experienced team will test the battery for performance, jump start the weak or flat battery, and coordinate a replacement if required.
• Flat Tyre – If you ever find yourself with a flat tyre, we will replace it with the spare wheel. However, if you don’t have a spare wheel in your vehicle, we shall transport the car to an approved tyre outlet or authorised repair, whatever is the nearest (subject to transportation limits).
• Fuel Exhaustion – If your car runs out of the fuel, we will provide you with sufficient fuel (to a maximum of 10 litres) to help you travel to the closest petrol station.
• Key Replacement – Losing your keys or locking them in your vehicle can happen with anyone, in such a case, we assure you to provide reasonable assistance. Our team will assist you in –
- locating and delivering a spare key
- arranging for the driver to retrieve a spare key
- In other circumstances, where the key isn’t available, we assure you to organise your vehicle’s transport to the authorised repair, where appropriate entry methods may be used.
• Major breakdown/accident – Following an accident, we will ensure coordination in towing arrangements, and we will provide suggestions on accident procedures and methods. If required, we will ensure alternative transport availability to make sure that you continue your journey.
• Relay Urgent Message – Post a breakdown or an accident, we will ensure relay of the urgent message to your family, friends, or colleagues. We will provide advice on local transport options and alternatives.